New experience of shopping!

  • Nancy McStravick
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2009
      New experience of shopping!

      i would like to introduce a good company who trades mainly in electornic products.
      Now the company is under sales promotion,all the products are sold nearly at its cost.
      They provide the best service to customers,they provide you with original products of
      good quality,and what is more,the price is a surprising happiness to you!
      It is realy a good chance for shopping.just grasp the opportunity,Now or never!
      The web address: www.vvcnr.com

    • Laurie Park
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2009
        You have no business being on this website. Take me OFF your list.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 17, 2009
          how do awful when someone invades a site meant to provide support to profit themselves

          ________________________________
          You have no business being on this website. Take me OFF your list.

          i would like to introduce a good company who trades mainly in electornic
          products.
          Now the company is under sales promotion,all the products are sold nearly at
          its cost.
          They provide the best service to customers,they provide you with original
          products of
          good quality,and what is more,the price is a surprising happiness to you!
          It is realy a good chance for shopping.just grasp the opportunity, Now or never!
          The web address: www.vvcnr.com

          http://clk.atdmt com/UKM/go/ 137984870/ direct/01/

        • Nancy McStravick
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 18, 2009
            I would like to let everyone know that I did NOT send this email about shopping.

            I can only presume it a virus of some sort and hope it has not effected your computer.

            My daughter does have Moyamoya and I would NEVER send an email like this - I don't even know what it is about.

            I get very angry when other people use this site to send those emails.

            I am sorry but again, I did not send this email and please do not open any attachments.

            Thanks

            Nancy

            To: parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@yahoogroups.com
            From: hjnp1962@...
            Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:09:35 -0700

            how do awful when someone invades a site meant to provide support to profit themselves

            ________________________________
            You have no business being on this website. Take me OFF your list.

            i would like to introduce a good company who trades mainly in electornic
            products.
            Now the company is under sales promotion,all the products are sold nearly at
            its cost.
            They provide the best service to customers,they provide you with original
            products of
            good quality,and what is more,the price is a surprising happiness to you!
            It is realy a good chance for shopping.just grasp the opportunity, Now or never!
            The web address: www.vvcnr.com

            View your Twitter and Flickr updates from one place � Learn more!
            http://clk.atdmt com/UKM/go/ 137984870/ direct/01/