2009 CHASA Retreat held in AL

  • Lora
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2009
      FWD:
      We're gathering a list of families who may be interested in attending
      the 2009 Children's Hemiplegia and Stroke Association, CHASA Family
      Retreat. We're finalizing the hotel contract, but
      I can give you some of the details now (subject to change).

      Location: Northern Alabama - fabulous hotel!

      Dates: Sunday, July 12th - Wednesday, July 15th (subject to change)
      Hotel rate: $112 per night

      http://www.chasa.org/

      For more info contact Nancy: info437@...