Chat

  • leilei543
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2002
      Hello guys,
      Has anyone come to any of the chats. I was wondering because if so
      I would sign on at that time and catch you all. I would love to chat
      with you. If the Friday chats dont work for your schedules let me
      know and I can schedule a different date and time. Suggestions are
      greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Leigh
    • dareinhart@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2002
        --- leilei543 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > Hello guys,
        > Has anyone come to any of the chats. I was
        > wondering because if so
        > I would sign on at that time and catch you all. I
        > would love to chat
        > with you. If the Friday chats dont work for your
        > schedules let me
        > know and I can schedule a different date and time.
        > Suggestions are
        > greatly appreciated.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Leigh
        >
        > Leigh, I didn't realize the chats were every Friday.
        Could you please refresh my memory as to time and how
        to join in the chat.

        Thanks, Denyse

        http://faith.yahoo.com
      • chbrigger
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2002
          I didn't realize chats were on Fridays either....please let me know
          when and I would love to try and get in on one. Hope everyone is
          doing well. Katie is due for her three year MRI/MRA next month.
          Erik had one this summer and everything looked great. We are in full
          swing with school, soccer, swimming, Brownies and Cub Scouts so we
          are busy which makes the time fly. Hope to chat soon.
          Heather