Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] (unknown)

  • ilovemybulldog@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 29, 2007
      How wonderful!!! Great news..:)

      Sara
      mother to Keith direct bypass on left and right side March 15th and 23 of
      2006

    • Laurie Park
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 4, 2007
        Hi All,
        After complaining about yet another message from the singles group, my husband pointed out the nifty little button at the bottom of this page labeled "Spam". Go ahead and click on it to avoid receiving any more unwanted messages.

        Hope this works!
        Laurie

      • jane wood
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 6, 2007
          Hi Laurie
          This will probably stop you from recieving all mail from the site though ???
          I think ???
          Jane x

          Laurie Park <sparkln13@...> wrote:
          Hi All,
          After complaining about yet another message from the singles group, my husband pointed out the nifty little button at the bottom of this page labeled "Spam". Go ahead and click on it to avoid receiving any more unwanted messages.

          Hope this works!
          Laurie

        • Elizabeth Mangus
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 6, 2007
            No, it does not stop messages from the group, just from where the spam originates from. Very useful....

            Elizabeth M
            Daughter of Madeline