New to the group

  • djkrn2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 8:09 PM
      I am new to this group, but very glad to have found it. I am the
      mother of a 14 year old boy with moyamoya and he underwent surgery in
      February, 2001 on both sides and is doing well. Dr. Jodi Smith was
      his surgeon and she trained under Dr. Scott in Boston. She is
      wonderful and I would reccommend her to anyone. Dr. Smith is located
      at Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis, Indiana. Geoff (my
      son) did not suffer a stroke prior to his surgeries and we were very
      lucky that he has very few problems from the disease and leads a
      pretty normal life. I just want to let others know about Dr. Smith
      and that she is located in the midwest and that she does the same
      procedure as Dr. Scott. If anyone would like more info., please
      contact me.

      Debbie Kasper