Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] We offer the special club for all 50+ and admirers' singles! YOU never letdown after join us. HUGS!

  • Laurie Park
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2007
      Take me off your email list IMMEDIATELY. You have no business being on a site for sick children.

      robin BS <linktomature5@...> wrote: There is nothing like a first date to cause an anxiety attack even in the most confident of women. As most women were raised to seek male approval at any cost, we find ourselves worrying about the wrong things. Will he notice my dress is slightly out of style? Will he laugh at my jokes? Am I his type?

      http://www.aboutme.com/users/sexysingle/seniorlove.htm

      Although a first impression does tend to linger for a while in people's minds it is important not to go overboard and try to be someone that you think he might like - like his ex or a supermodel he admired in a magazine. First dates are also not a good time to experiment with hairstyle or the shape of your brows. The most important thing is to relax and be yourself.

    • Nancy McStravick
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2007
        I agree with Laurie - I think it is dreadful that you have access to our
        emails.

        >From: Laurie Park <sparkln13@...>
        >To: parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] We offer the special club
        >for all 50+ and admirers' singles! YOU never letdown after join us. HUGS!
        >Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 19:48:33 -0800 (PST)
        >
        >Take me off your email list IMMEDIATELY. You have no business being on a
        >site for sick children.
        >
        >robin BS <linktomature5@...> wrote: There is nothing like a
        >first date to cause an anxiety attack even in the most confident of women.
        >As most women were raised to seek male approval at any cost, we find
        >ourselves worrying about the wrong things. Will he notice my dress is
        >slightly out of style? Will he laugh at my jokes? Am I his type?
        >
        >http://www.aboutme.com/users/sexysingle/seniorlove.htm
        >
        >Although a first impression does tend to linger for a while in people's
        >minds it is important not to go overboard and try to be someone that you
        >think he might like - like his ex or a supermodel he admired in a magazine.
        >First dates are also not a good time to experiment with hairstyle or the
        >shape of your brows. The most important thing is to relax and be yourself.

      • jane wood
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 29, 2007
          I agree too, ive thought this for a while ???
          Every time i recieve an email i think it will be something important, then its a dating thing ???
          Jane x
          Whos the moderator ???