Don't feel alone my 50+ and the admirers' friends! Here is a good site and group to spend you time with!

  • robin BS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2007
      This is just a friendly happy group/website for mature friends. We talk about what we want to. Enjoy sharing our lives, being friends, laughter, a close "online family". Suitable for 50 and up, up and up! All are welcome. All members are required to post regularly.

      http://www.aboutme.com/users/sexysingle/seniorlove.htm

      The active group for you:
      Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/50-plus-singles