4yr old daughter cries alot & wakes up alot at night

  • jnokes5
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2006
      My 4 yr old daughter cries alot over the least little thing.Some days it
      seems like all she does is cry.I'm sure alot of it has to do with her
      being sick since she was a baby therefore everyone has spoiled
      her.However,I have always tried to make her mind & don't let her get her
      way all the time.This has gotten worse during over the past few
      months,esp.the past few weeks.Also,she has very rarely slept through the
      night.Usually,she will wake up 2 times in one night,sometimes 3
      times.Has anyone experienced these problems with their child?Is this in
      someway related to MM?Both problems just seem to be getting worse.Please
      let me know if anyone has any answers.Thank you.
    • Rena
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2006
        I know migrains go with MM. Has your daughter already had the surgery? Sorry I can't remember.

        jnokes5 <jnokes5@...> wrote:
        My 4 yr old daughter cries alot over the least little thing.Some days it
        seems like all she does is cry.I'm sure alot of it has to do with her
        being sick since she was a baby therefore everyone has spoiled
        her.However,I have always tried to make her mind & don't let her get her
        way all the time.This has gotten worse during over the past few
        months,esp.the past few weeks.Also,she has very rarely slept through the
        night.Usually,she will wake up 2 times in one night,sometimes 3
        times.Has anyone experienced these problems with their child?Is this in
        someway related to MM?Both problems just seem to be getting worse.Please
        let me know if anyone has any answers.Thank you.

        American family home insurance American family home insurance company American family home owner insurance Multi family home for sale Parenting child Single family home for sale

      • Laurie Park
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2006
          I can't give you an answer to your question but I have experienced something similiar with my daughter.

          Samantha, was diagnosed with MM last summer and had bilateral surgery with Dr. Scott. She is 8 yrs old now, but up until her surgery she had frequent night terrors. This started when she was about 2yrs old. Since they have gotten better...and almost non existant, since her surgery, I've wondered if there is a connection. Now she wakes up occassionally in the middle of the night crying (sometimes 2-3 times in one night) but it's usually because she has a migraine coming on.

          Hope things get better for your daughter.
          Laurie

          Message 4 of 5 , May 4, 2006
            Laurie,
            Just wanted to send you a note to see how Samantha was doing. Mallory is doing great, although she does still experience the migranes. They are not as frequent, but, she does still have them.

            With the 1 year anniversary approaching, I was wondering if you have to go back to Boston to visit Dr. Scott. We are scheduled for a follow-up angigram at the end of July.

            I hope everyone is doing ok, and I hope to hear from you. I wasn't sure how to send this.

            Lori Busam
          • mandy harmon
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 14, 2006
              does your daughter have any other medical issues besides moya moya?
              Mandy