Does any of this sound familiar to you?

  • pattil647
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2006
      I'm wondering if anyone on this board has experienced any of the
      symptoms that my son is experiencing. My son, Michael, has moyamoya.
      He is 11-years old. He is experiencing what may be depression related
      to his disease. He also has some cognitive issues related to his
      disease - he has visiospatial issues and small motor skills deficits.
      He had the pial synangiosis surgery performed by Dr Scott 2- years ago
      but it didn't work well. Can anyone relate to these things? Thanks.