OT -- Childrens Hospital Boston

  • Ginny McCarthy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2006
      For those of you who don't live near the Boston area and would like to find a way to contribute something back to Children's Hospital -- Wills Walkers is participating in the Miles for Miracles Pledge Walk again for the 4th year.

      We are lucky have such a facility close-by -- and blessed to have Dr. Scott in our lives.

      If you'd like to contribute by sponsoring Will-- here is the link to Will's page:

      http://giving.childrenshospital.org/pfp/walk06/willx

      Thanks,

      Ginny