Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] Re: Discovery Health Channel Show on Moyamoya

  • mardanz@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 15, 2006
      My daughter Chloe had a stroke at 13 months after having a really bad flu with fever. She was diagnosed immediately upon having the stroke. Prior to that, there were no symptoms whatsoever--a totally normal first year with no health problems at all. Amazing how different the stories are.

      From: <pmteet@...>
      I think you guys did a great job. My daughter Cheyenne 9 was Dx at 2 1/2. We were lucky the doctor figured it out right away. She had already had a TIA were she could not walk. She was VERY crabby as a baby HOURS of screaming.

      Well, you guys did a fantastic job

      Michelle

      Jenny <moyer305@...> wrote:
      Hi...I've belonged to this group for awhile, but have been active on
      moyamoya.com. Anyway, I just wanted to say that the show was about
      my daughter, and that you can read about her on www.daphnestory.com,
      if you're interested.

      Also, the moderator of moyamoya.com has posted a downloadable video
      of the show. If you go to the message board, and then moyamoya
      related topics. The post is by DJ, and I believe it's
      titled "Daphne's TV Debut".

      The show will also be on again at Sunday at 6pm.

      I thought they did a nice job on Daphne's story, although her story
      is a lot messier than the TV episode. Such is life :)

      Jenny

      --- In parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@yahoogroups.com, vamcc@b...
      wrote:

      > Did anybody watch the show? I was hoping to catch it next week-
      end but
      > could not find it on the network's schedule.
      >
      > Just wanted to make sure it was on.
      >
      > thanks,
      >
      > Ginny

      American family home insurance American family home insurance company American family home owner insurance Multi family home for sale Parenting child Single family home for sale

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Visit your group "parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya" on the web.