Discovery Health Channel Show on Moyamoya

  • vamcc@beld.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2006
      Did anybody watch the show? I was hoping to catch it next week-end but
      could not find it on the network's schedule.

      Just wanted to make sure it was on.

      thanks,

      Ginny
    • Laurie Park
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 12, 2006
        I didn't see it as we're living in Seoul, Korea but my sister-in-law in New York City recorded it for us so it was on.

        Laurie

        vamcc@... wrote:
        Did anybody watch the show? I was hoping to catch it next week-end but
        could not find it on the network's schedule.

        Just wanted to make sure it was on.

        thanks,

        Ginny

        American family home insurance American family home insurance company American family home owner insurance Multi family home for sale Parenting child Single family home for sale

      • Jenny
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 12, 2006
          Hi...I've belonged to this group for awhile, but have been active on
          moyamoya.com. Anyway, I just wanted to say that the show was about
          my daughter, and that you can read about her on www.daphnestory.com,
          if you're interested.

          Also, the moderator of moyamoya.com has posted a downloadable video
          of the show. If you go to the message board, and then moyamoya
          related topics. The post is by DJ, and I believe it's
          titled "Daphne's TV Debut".

          The show will also be on again at Sunday at 6pm.

          I thought they did a nice job on Daphne's story, although her story
          is a lot messier than the TV episode. Such is life :)

          Jenny

          --- In parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@yahoogroups.com, vamcc@b...

        • pmteet@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 12, 2006
            I think you guys did a great job. My daughter Cheyenne 9 was Dx at 2 1/2. We were lucky the doctor figured it out right away. She had already had a TIA were she could not walk. She was VERY crabby as a baby HOURS of screaming.

            Well, you guys did a fantastic job

            Michelle

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 15, 2006
              My daughter Chloe had a stroke at 13 months after having a really bad flu with fever. She was diagnosed immediately upon having the stroke. Prior to that, there were no symptoms whatsoever--a totally normal first year with no health problems at all. Amazing how different the stories are.

              From: <pmteet@...>

              wrote:

              > Did anybody watch the show? I was hoping to catch it next week-
              end but
              > could not find it on the network's schedule.
              >
              > Just wanted to make sure it was on.
              >
              > thanks,
              >
              > Ginny

              American family home insurance American family home insurance company American family home owner insurance Multi family home for sale Parenting child Single family home for sale

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              Visit your group "parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya" on the web.