Dr in Mid GA

  • Danette Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2006
      Richard,
      We live in Middle Georgia and we use Dr. Chris Troup for ped neurosurgery.
      He is in Macon, GA and is great doctor. He did a fellowship under Dr. Scott
      in Boston. He is very knowledgeable about Moya Moya. He performed my son's
      surgeries.

      Danette

      does anyone know of any doctors not necessary pediatric that have
      knowledge of moyamoya in the alabama and northwest florida area.

      thank you
      richard