neurgolist

  • rtnolin77
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2006
      does anyone know of any doctors not necessary pediatric that have
      knowledge of moyamoya in the alabama and northwest florida area.

      thank you
      richard
    • chbrigger
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2006
        You may want to try moyamoya.com I think there are some members from
        Florida there. Good luck.

        Heather

        --- In parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@yahoogroups.com, "rtnolin77"
        <roll_tide@m...> wrote:

        > does anyone know of any doctors not necessary pediatric that have
        > knowledge of moyamoya in the alabama and northwest florida area.
        >
        > thank you
        > richard

      • michaele107
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2006
          Richard,
          I am located in Gadsden, AL and my daughter was diagnosed by Dr. Gomez
          in Birmingham, AL this past summer. Dr. Gomez was able to make the
          correct diagnosis, but was very lax in determining that Jessica needed
          immediate treatment for her moyamoya. May I ask why you are wanting
          this information? Please feel free to email my off the group site at
          mmoore1007@....
          Michaele