new here

  • Spring
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2005
      I just recently started babysitting for a single mother of four. She
      has two boys, ages 7 and 2 and two girl ages 14 and 8. The 14 year old
      was diagnosed with moya moya when she was younger, having her 1st
      operation at age 7. I don't know very much about this disease but
      would like to learn more so that I can be a better caregiver and
      friend to this young girl and her family. Any help or information that
      people here could share with me would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank You So Much & Have A Happy! For whatever traditions, religions,
      holidays, or anything at all that you may celabrate at this time of
      year. I hope that you and your loved ones enjoy yourselves, enjoy each
      others company, eat well, be well, be happy, be safe and be warm
      : - ) HAVE A HAPPY!
    • Nancy McStravick
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2005
        I'm sure you will get many replies telling you about the website
        moyamoya.com
        There is so much good info there.
        Good luck and I wish all carers were as thoughtful as you.
        Nancy