RE: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] School Health Plans

  • Michell
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 9 11:32 AM
      Ginny,

      I too would like to see a copy of this. Trey has not started school yet either, but we are hoping to get him into a preschool setting after he is 3 and potty trained. I would like to go ahead and get a jump start to something like this for when he does start school.

      Thank you,

      Michell

      rebecca phillips <raphillips00@...> wrote:
      Ginny,
      I would love to see a copy of this. Both my son and daughter arent in school yet, but I do take them to a daycare provided sometimes. It would be nice to have something like that.
      Take care,
      Rebecca Phillips

      mandy harmon <HarmonMandy@...> wrote:
      Ginny,
      Could you share this?

      I could really use it!

      Mandy

      >From: "Ginny McCarthy" <vamcc@...>
      >To: <parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] School Health Plans
      >Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 10:30:41 -0400
      >
      >My son, Will, started 2nd grade today. I have gone through the usual
      >anxiety of a new school year coupled with the anxiety of making sure all
      >the new teachers, aides and after-care providers understand moya moya and
      >what to look out for in the way of TIA or stroke symptoms, the need for
      >hydration, etc.
      >
      >Anyway, the school nurse prepared an Individualized Health Care Plan for
      >Will last year My sister [a nurse] revised it to cover the broad range of
      >what to do in the case of a headache to stroke-like symptoms. In addition,
      >how to ward off frustration which may lead to crying, hyperventilation,
      >etc. We make sure everyone gets a copy -- including the gym teacher and
      >aides at recess.
      >
      > I would be happy to share with anyone in case you think something like
      >that would help you out as well.
      >
      >Just let me know.
      >
      >Ginny

      American family home insurance American family home insurance company American family home owner insurance Multi family home for sale Parenting child Single family home for sale

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 10 11:15 AM
        Ginny,

        I would also like a copy.
        Thanks.

        tlbusam@...

      • mardanz@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 11 5:18 AM
          Has anyone gotten a copy yet? I would love one also. Thanks!
          Ginny,

          I would also like a copy.
          Thanks.

          tlbusam@...

          > Ginny,
          > I would love to see a copy of this. Both my son and daughter arent in school yet, but I do take them to a daycare provided sometimes. It would be nice to have something like that.
          > Take care,
          > Rebecca Phillips
          >
          > mandy harmon <HarmonMandy@...> wrote:
          > Ginny,
          > Could you share this?
          >
          > I could really use it!
          >
          > Mandy
          >

          > >From: "Ginny McCarthy" <vamcc@...>
          > >To: <parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@yahoogroups.com>
          > >Subject: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] School Health Plans
          > >Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 10:30:41 -0400
          > >
          > >My son, Will, started 2nd grade today. I have gone through the usual
          > >anxiety of a new school year coupled with the anxiety of making sure all
          > >the new teachers, aides and after-care providers understand moya moya and
          > >what to look out for in the way of TIA or stroke symptoms, the need for
          > >hydration, etc.
          > >
          > >Anyway, the school nurse prepared an Individualized Health Care Plan for
          > >Will last year My sister [a nurse] revised it to cover the broad range of
          > >what to do in the case of a headache to stroke-like symptoms. In addition,
          > >how to ward off frustration which may lead to crying, hyperventilation,
          > >etc. We make sure everyone gets a copy -- including the gym teacher and
          > >aides at recess.
          > >
          > > I would be happy to share with anyone in case you think something like
          > >that would help you out as well.
          > >
          > >Just let me know.
          > >
          > >Ginny

          > American family home insurance American family home insurance company American family home owner insurance Multi family home for sale Parenting child Single family home for sale

          > American family home insurance American family home insurance company American family home owner insurance Multi family home for sale Parenting child Single family home for sale

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Visit your group "parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya" on the web.

        • pattil647
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 20, 2006
            I'm new to this message board so I'm not sure if I am doing this
            right -- but I would also like a copy of the IEP. Thanks.

            --- In parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@yahoogroups.com, mardanz@...
            wrote:

            > Has anyone gotten a copy yet? I would love one also. Thanks!
            > Ginny,
            >
            > I would also like a copy.
            > Thanks.
            >
            > tlbusam@...
            >

            > > Ginny,
            > > I would love to see a copy of this. Both my son and daughter
            arent in school yet, but I do take them to a daycare provided
            sometimes. It would be nice to have something like that.
            > > Take care,
            > > Rebecca Phillips
            > >
            > > mandy harmon <HarmonMandy@...> wrote:
            > > Ginny,
            > > Could you share this?
            > >
            > > I could really use it!
            > >
            > > Mandy
            > >

            > > >From: "Ginny McCarthy" <vamcc@...>
            > > >To: <parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@yahoogroups.com>
            > > >Subject: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] School Health Plans
            > > >Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 10:30:41 -0400
            > > >
            > > >My son, Will, started 2nd grade today. I have gone through the
            usual
            > > >anxiety of a new school year coupled with the anxiety of making
            sure all
            > > >the new teachers, aides and after-care providers understand moya
            moya and
            > > >what to look out for in the way of TIA or stroke symptoms, the
            need for
            > > >hydration, etc.
            > > >
            > > >Anyway, the school nurse prepared an Individualized Health Care
            Plan for
            > > >Will last year My sister [a nurse] revised it to cover the
            broad range of
            > > >what to do in the case of a headache to stroke-like symptoms.
            In addition,
            > > >how to ward off frustration which may lead to crying,
            hyperventilation,
            > > >etc. We make sure everyone gets a copy -- including the gym
            teacher and
            > > >aides at recess.
            > > >
            > > > I would be happy to share with anyone in case you think
            something like
            > > >that would help you out as well.
            > > >
            > > >Just let me know.
            > > >
            > > >Ginny

            > > American family home insurance American family home insurance
            company American family home owner insurance Multi family home for
            sale Parenting child Single family home for sale

            Service.