  • roll_tide@mchsi.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
      thanks for allowing me to join your group
    • Michell
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
        Hi,

        My name is Michell and I live in Opelika, AL. I see your user name is rolltide. I was wondering if you live in AL? My son is 2 and has Moya Moya Syndrome. I don't visit the yahoo Moya Moya page alot. I use the www.moyamoya.com site. It is also very informative. I would love to find out about your experience with Moya Moya and find out where you live.

        Thanks and good luck,

        Michell