Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] Re: Hope all are doing well

  • dareinhart@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 23, 2002
      Not sure if I can edit my previous post, but just
      wanted to say that Maddie has word retrieval problems.
      I don't know how it came out the way it did on my
      post. Maybe I was having spelling retrieval problems.

      Thanks for the address for the Dr. Scott's research
      facility. I would definitely like to make a donation.

      Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards´┐Ż
      http://movies.yahoo.com/