Thanks everyone. I did get a response already from Dr. Steinburg today. It

  • rsusco
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2005
      seems strange though that most drs. only do cases on children. I'll
      see where this leads. Dr. Steinburg said his nurse practioners would
      contact me and not to give up. Rhonda
    • Laurie Park
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2005
        I'm glad to hear you made contact with an expert on Moyamoya and that you're on your way to getting the care you need. We'll be thinking of you so keep us posted.

        Laurie & James

        rsusco <rsusco@...> wrote:
        seems strange though that most drs. only do cases on children. I'll
        see where this leads. Dr. Steinburg said his nurse practioners would
        contact me and not to give up. Rhonda

        American family home insurance American family home insurance company American family home owner insurance Multi family home for sale Parenting child Single family home for sale

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2005
          Thanks guys!

          http://mail.yahoo.com