RE: Mallory's surgery

  • Danette Rogers
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2005
      I am glad Mallory's surgery went well. I know you are very pleased. My son,
      Austin, had surgery in April 04 on the right side, and Dec 04 on his left.
      He is now 7 yrs old. He just had an MRI/MRA in June and everything looks
      good for him too. Our kids are such troupers. They are a lot stronger than
      we are.

      Danette

      Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 23:40:37 -0000
      From: "tlmej" <tlbusam@...>
      Subject: Mallory's surgery

      Our daughter Mallory had surgery for her Moyamoya on both sides of her
      head on July 18 in Boston by Dr. Scott. Everything went great and
      Mallory is doing great. Her surgey lasted about 8 hours with no
      complications. Prior to her surgery she only experienced migraine
      headaches without any tia's or strokes. Mallory was released from the
      hospital on July 22 and we flew home to Kentucky on Saturday morning.
      The staff at Boston Children's Hospital were first class in everything
      they did in treating Mallory. We would recommend Dr. Scott and BCH for
      anyone looking for help in treating their children.