Re: NF

  • pmteet@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2005
      Nf is a genetic disorder its proper name is Neuro-fi-bo-ma-to-sis. There
      are 2 types. It cause tumors to develop at nerve endings, so basically
      anywere in the body. The brain can also develop tumors.. It is also
      characterized by Cafe-au-late spots. These are brown patches of skin darker
      than the rest.
      It seems that people with NF have a high chance of MoyaMoya then the general
      population.
      I was just wondering how many people here have it.

      michelle

      From: jane wood <ginger090177@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 13:02:58 -0700 (PDT)