Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] Digest Number 207

  • pmteet@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      ===, Dr. Scott is very approachable, you can e-mail him, or
      call, and he will call you back. It is definitely
      worth talking with him, and he'll speak to your
      doctors there, if they want to speak with him.===

      This is SO true. 6 years ago when my daughter was diagnosis.We emailed him.
      He actually new the neurosurgeon here in st. louis and felt he was MORE
      then competent to do the surgery. We e-mailed him several times and he
      always replied even though we were not his patients. He seems like a very
      kind man.

      ===If it helps, I can tell you that our daughter is doing
      very well. ==

      Our daughter is doing great too at least were her strokes are concerned.
      She has not stroked since surgery in 1999.

      Michelle
      .

    • tlmej
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        --- In parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@yahoogroups.com, "pmteet@s..."
        <pmteet@s...> wrote:
        > Michelle,
        Thank you for your response. Dr. Scott has already answered a few
        questions for us.