Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] my daughter

  • Rena
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2005
      Tom,
      I don't know Dr. Scott, but felt you might also check out www.moyamoya.com. They have a list of other doctors that have experience with MM, incase you can't make it to Dr. Scott or Dr. Steinberg. I will keep your family in my prayers.
      Rena

      tlmej <tlbusam@...> wrote:
      My name is Tom Busam and my wife and I just had our five year old
      daughter diagnosed with moyamoya on May 27,2005. We live in Northern
      Kentucky and she was looked at Children's Hospital of Cincinnati.
      Everything I have seen on the internet seem's to have nothing but good
      things to say about Dr. Scott in Boston. We are to meet with a
      neurosurgeon here in town, but they don't seem to be to familiar with
      this disease. I was hoping somebody could let us know if they have
      seen Dr. Scott and their impressions they got. Thank you for your help
      in this difficult time.