New and thinking of adopting a MM child :)

  • Ann
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2005
      We are considering a Moyamoya baby. I know not all cases are the same,
      we have 2 other SN kids and I know each child and their disease is
      different. But what should/could I expect, look for, treatment needed
      etc. I am gathering facts!! I find the medical website over my head and
      glad I found you!!

      Thanks so much!

      Ann Grabeman