Austin update...at home

  • Danette Rogers
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2004
      Austin is at home…YEAH! We got home yesterday around 4:00pm. It is so nice
      to be home.

      Austin continues to do well; we tend to forget he needs to take it easy. He
      seems to be his old self.

      Thank you all for all your thoughts and prayers. Please continue to remember
      him in your prayers. We know the reason he is doing so well is because of
      all the prayers going up on his behalf.

      Doug, Danette, Britleigh & Austin

    • rebecca phillips
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2004
        Yeah Austin!
        Your home! We are so happy for you. We'll keep you in our prayers.
        The Phillips Family,
        Jay, Rebecca, Koe and Kayo

        Danette Rogers <dsrogers93@...> wrote:
        Austin is at home�YEAH! We got home yesterday around 4:00pm. It is so nice
        to be home.

        Austin continues to do well; we tend to forget he needs to take it easy. He
        seems to be his old self.

        Thank you all for all your thoughts and prayers. Please continue to remember
        him in your prayers. We know the reason he is doing so well is because of
        all the prayers going up on his behalf.

        Doug, Danette, Britleigh & Austin

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • jane wood
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2004
          Hello Dannette

          I am so pleased you are home, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New year. Please keep us updated when you have chance.

          Chloe my daughter 6 is well at the moment and looking forward to Christmas, her last angiogram showed areas were the blood flow is better but also areas which have worsened, so I am now waiting for the Drs who are having a meeting and looking at her x rays to let me know what they plan to do, I will let you know as I hear.

          Once again send Austin our love and Hugs, from Jane, Chloe and Thomas xxxxxxx

          Danette Rogers <dsrogers93@...> wrote: Austin is at home�YEAH! We got home yesterday around 4:00pm. It is so nice