Austin's surgery time

  • Danette Rogers
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
      Austin’s surgery time is 1:50pm Thursday. We have to be at the surgery
      center at 12noon. Please keep Austin in your prayers.

      Danette

    • rebecca phillips
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
        Danette,
        Thank you for keeping us informed. We will definitely be praying for you all, especially Austin. He is such a brave little man. Would you tell him that the has friends in Montana that will be thinking about him tomorrow and in the days to come. We will be anxiously waiting the good news!
        Take care of you and yours,
        Sincerely,
        The Phillips family - Jay, Rebecca, Koe 4 years old (surgery 8/20/04), Kayo 2 years old (surgery 7/19/2004)

        Danette Rogers <dsrogers93@...> wrote:
        Austin�s surgery time is 1:50pm Thursday. We have to be at the surgery
        center at 12noon. Please keep Austin in your prayers.

        Danette

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • jane wood
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2004
          We will be thinking of Austin and all your family today,

          All our love Jane and Family xxxxxxx

          Danette Rogers <dsrogers93@...> wrote: Austin�s surgery time is 1:50pm Thursday. We have to be at the surgery
          center at 12noon. Please keep Austin in your prayers.

          Danette

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • chbrigger
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2004
            Danette,

            Please tell Austin that we are praying for him in Michigan as well.
            Wish we could do more, but we know that prayer are the greatest gift
            we can offer to you all now.

            Sincerely,
            Clark, Heather, Ellie, Erik 9 yrs old (surgery 5/2000 and 10/2000)
            and Katie 7 yrs old (surgery 12/1999)