Thank you all

  • dmvcpa_drogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2004
      Thank you all for all the kind thoughts. I am glad I am apart of this
      great family, and I know people everywhere will be praying for my
      little guy.
      He is getting really nervous. This will be surgery number 13 for him,
      so he knows what is coming. {BTW, I am NOT superstitious:0)} I bought
      him some "Going to the Hospital" books from Amazon. They are helping
      alot. He actually took one to school today with him to share with his
      class. If you are interested, I can share the titles with the list.

      Thanks again for the support.
      Danette & family