Austin's surgery set

  • dmvcpa_drogers
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 15, 2004
      Good morning all. I wanted to let you know Austin's surgery is set for
      December 2nd. He will have his left side done this time. The right
      side was done in April. Please remember him in your thoughts and
      prayers.

      Danette
    • chbrigger
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 15, 2004
        Danette,

        We will be keeping Austin in our prayers! And the rest of your
        family as well. God Bless.

        Heather
      • jane wood
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 16, 2004
          Danette and family

          Hope everything gos well, my thoughts and prayers will be with you

          Lots of love from Jane, Chloe and Thomas xxxxxxx

          dmvcpa_drogers <dsrogers93@...> wrote:
          Good morning all. I wanted to let you know Austin's surgery is set for
          December 2nd. He will have his left side done this time. The right
          side was done in April. Please remember him in your thoughts and
          prayers.

          Danette

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 17, 2004
            Danette, I'm so glad you have a date set for surgery.Please know our prayers
            are with your family.Keep us updated please...
            Mary Grace

          • dsrm5482
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 17, 2004
              Will be praying for Austin and your family - for guidance for his
              Dr's, healing and peace. May God be with you..
              sue

              --- In
              parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@yahoogroups.com, "dmvcpa_drogers"

            • dareinhart@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 17, 2004
                --- dmvcpa_drogers <dsrogers93@...> wrote:
                Danette, December 2nd is my husband's birthday, so I'm
                sure it will be a good day for surgery. We'll keep
                Austin -- and you -- in our prayers.

                Denyse

                > Good morning all. I wanted to let you know Austin's
                > surgery is set for
                > December 2nd. He will have his left side done this
                > time. The right
                > side was done in April. Please remember him in your
                > thoughts and
                > prayers.
                >
                > Danette

                The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!