Re: Just found you

  • leilei543
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2002
      Hello...
      I have a 5 year old son who was diagnosed with moyamoya last Summer
      and has had one surgery. He too has severe migrain headaches which I
      think have affected his behavior, mainly I think he may be acting out
      and I can understand why...In less than one year his whole world has
      been turned upside down.

      I also would recommend you get in touch with Dr. Scott @ Childrens
      Hospital In Boston MA.
      He is great!!! If you would like some information on him check the
      links page. There is a link to his page on Moyamoya listed there.
      --- In parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@y..., "lovemom355044"
      <lovemom@w...> wrote:
      > Does anyone see learning problems/temper tantrums along with MM?
      Does