Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] Austin's arteriogram went well..so far

  • RGrace5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2004
      Danette,Thats wonderful news.I'm so glad it went well.Praying for great
      results back.
      Mary Grace

    • mardanz@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2004
        Rebecca, my daughter Chloe is almost two and she had surgery with Dr. Scott in Feburary. She is doing great--no new strokes or TIAs. Do both of your children have moyamoya? I am curious as to what your theory is about what causes moyamoya, if it is the case that both of your daughters have it. Do you think it is genetic or environmental? Are your children developing normally otherwise? Many of the children on this site have had other developmental problems prior to discovering the moyamoya, such as downs syndrom... Thanks!
        Marcia in Florida

        Danette,
        I told my son (4) and my daughter (2) about Austin yesterday and they were asking about him and prayed for him. They both had surgery this summer so the memories of the arteriogram and surgery are fresh in their minds. We will continue to pray.
        Your support group in Montana,
        Rebecca, Jay, Koe and Kayo

        dmvcpa_drogers wrote:

        Austin's arteriogram went well. He is doing great. We are in the
        PICU, so they can watch him and keep that leg "straight". He is
        about 45 minutes from being able to eat. There is a McDonalds here
        ar the hospital, so I am going to get his FAVORITE meal for
        him...chicken nuggets & FF.

        Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers. I know they helped us
        along today.

        I'll post when I know some arteriogram results.

        Danette & Austin...PICU Room #6

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        To visit your group on the web, go to: