Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] moyamoya new member

  • Rena
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2004
      Marian,
      I haven't had that experience, however I did want to let you know that along with the great information you will find in this group, you might want to check out moyamoya.com. There are alot of wonderful people that can share their experience on both of these sites. My son was diagnosed with MM Feb 2003.
      Rena

      robertmrsnack <robertmrsnack@...> wrote:
      Hi, I am so happy I finally found a site to talk to people about
      moya moya. My daughter was diagnosed in June 01, she has never had
      a stroke or TIA as far as we know, What she has is dizzy spells
      every 3-4 weeks. Has anyone ever come across that with their
      children?
      Thanks, Marian

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • marian schultz
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18, 2004
        Hi Rena,
        Thanks for the info. I did find that site also. How old is your son? Has he had surgery?
        Hope he is ok now.
        Hugs,
        Marian