Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] new member

  • Sue McFee
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 13, 2004
      shae673 <shae673@...> wrote:hi i'm a new member and my daughter who is now 9 was diagnosed with
      moya moya 2yrs ago. i didn' know groups like this existed and i'm
      trying to find my way round as i'm new online. do any of you get
      together and chat if so how do i find you please send me an email
      with any information you can thanks shae67@...

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      wanted to let you know about Moyamoya.com - a great website with a chat/msg board and lots of great links with info on MM and Dr's with experience with it. check it out! Lots of us parents on this support group use it, too.

      good luck & God bless!

      sue

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 13, 2004
        My daughter is also 9. (as of today). She had surgery for MM about 10
        months ago.
        I found this group just after my daughter was diagnosed. I think everyone
        mostly posts
        messages rather than any actual online chat but the posted messages have
        always
        seemed very helpful so that we know what others are experiencing.

        Welcome to the webgroup....

        Julia

      • Sue McFee