Are your kids tired??

  • dmvcpa_drogers
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2004
      Ok, I have a good question for a Friday.

      My son is TIRED all the time. He was Dxed with MM in March'04, and had
      surgery on one side in April, and will have the other side done in
      Nov. He is tired all the time. He falls asleep in class...he is in
      kindergarten. He falls asleep at the lunch table. His teacher tells me
      it is hard for him to get around some times. This does not happen
      EVERY day, but frequently. Is it a "blood flow issue"?? I have asked
      our neuro this, and he said it could be. He could make a good case to
      defend it, but I am wondering if any of your kids have this same
      problem. His teachers are great about letting him nap for a while,
      just because he does have medical issues.

      Just curious if you all have the same problems with your kids being
      tired. By the way, he does get plenty of sleep at night. I have ruled
      that part out. :0)

      Thanks,
      Danette
    • rebecca phillips
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2004
        I have noticed that both of my children are more tired than usual. Like you I try to make sure that they are going to bed earlier and taking naps when possible. I have noticed that my son seems to be unstable on his feet at times and I have contributed this to tiredness. As soon as I see any of these signs then it is time to lay down and rest. As long as they have plenty of rest they play and interact just like any other children their age. That is great that the your son's teachers are helpful.
        I was thinking that thier little bodies are trying to heal themselves after surgery and so lots of rest is needed. If you find anything else out let me know.

        dmvcpa_drogers <dsrogers93@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT