learning/behavior and mm

  • lovemom355044
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2002
      Hello Dear friends, I can't believe I've found someone to talk to. My
      8 yr old daughter had surgery Jan 02 on one side. The next surgery is
      scheduled for June. She has had headaches, learning probs and
      tantrums for 2 years. Has anyone else had these? I also am looking
      for good Dr.'s to get a second opinion from. We are from Mn but I
      will go anywhere! Many questions, but will see if anyone answers
      first.