New and Need You

  • Rhonda Gasiorowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2002
      Hi, My name is Rhonda. I have an 8yr old daughter who was diagnosed in Jan. and has had 1 surgery. I have known something was wrong for 2 years-but had diagnoses of ODD (oppositional defiant disorder), mood disorder and learning problems. Any of you had any of these symptoms? I'm trying to get second opinions and find a good Dr. I'll go anywhere. We have a good surgeon in MN. but am looking for other information. I feel so alone and can't believe I found you!!

    • djkrn2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6 8:38 PM
        --- In parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@y..., "Rhonda Gasiorowski"
        <lovemom@w...> wrote:
        > Hi, My name is Rhonda. I have an 8yr old daughter who was diagnosed
        in Jan. and has had 1 surgery. I have known something was wrong for 2
        years-but had diagnoses of ODD (oppositional defiant disorder), mood
        disorder and learning problems. Any of you had any of these symptoms?
        I'm trying to get second opinions and find a good Dr. I'll go
        anywhere. We have a good surgeon in MN. but am looking for other
        information. I feel so alone and can't believe I found you!!

        Please see my other messages. We also have some behavior and learning
        struggles, my son is 14 and had two surgeries in Feb. 2001. In
        Indianapolis...excellent surgeon and also we were sent to a
        Neuropsychologist over there who told us what kind of problems we were
        actually dealing with and how to help. I would be glad to give more
        info if you need or want it.
        debbie