Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] holly

  • mislittlefoot
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2004
      Holly and i are going to Stanford next week for a blood flow study
      or brain spec scan ..something like that, can't find the paper i
      wrote it on...but anyway that is on tuesday and wed..will let you
      all know what happens..i joined another support group
      www.moyamoya.com and have met a few people in there...another great
      site for information and comfort..
      hillary

      -- In parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@yahoogroups.com, RGrace5@a...

    • RGrace5@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2004
        Hillary, moyamoya.com is wonderful isn't it. We will keep you in our
        prayers.please keep us posted.From what I hear you are in greeat hands there.
        Mary Grace