Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] holly

  • RGrace5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2004
      Thats great! You will be in our prayers. Keep us posted.
      Mary Grace

    • mislittlefoot
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2004
        Holly and i are going to Stanford next week for a blood flow study
        or brain spec scan ..something like that, can't find the paper i
        wrote it on...but anyway that is on tuesday and wed..will let you
        all know what happens..i joined another support group
        www.moyamoya.com and have met a few people in there...another great
        site for information and comfort..
        hillary

        -- In parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@yahoogroups.com, RGrace5@a...

      • RGrace5@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 29, 2004
          Hillary, moyamoya.com is wonderful isn't it. We will keep you in our
          prayers.please keep us posted.From what I hear you are in greeat hands there.
          Mary Grace