Austin's surgery is set

  • dmvcpa_drogers
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2004
      Ok, Well I guess we are set for Monday, April 5. Austin's surgery
      time slot is 7:40am, and we have to be there at 6:00. We are
      spending the night at the Ronald McDonald House in Macon on Sunday
      night, and then we will have a room while Austin is in the hospital.
      I will stay in the PICU with Austin and Doug will stay at RMcD at
      night, and then we will have somewhere to eat and take showers, etc.
      Austin is excited about staying at Ronald's new house. We have
      stayed at one at Egleston in Atlanta before, so he likes to visit
      Ronald's house. I hope staying there Sunday will help Austin and let
      him not be so nervous.

      I spoke with Dr. Troup today, and he said he made sure yesterday the
      anethesiologist scheduled for the surgery knew ALL about Moya
      Moya :0) so we should be ready to go on Monday.

      I will try to post and let eveyone know how he is doing. Please keep
      us in your prayers.

      Danette
    • chbrigger
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2004
        We are keeping Austin and you all in our prayers. Please keep us
        posted.

        Heather and Family
        --- In
        parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@yahoogroups.com, "dmvcpa_drogers"
        <dsrogers93@b...> wrote:
        > Ok, Well I guess we are set for Monday, April 5. Austin's surgery
        > time slot is 7:40am, and we have to be there at 6:00. We are
        > spending the night at the Ronald McDonald House in Macon on Sunday
        > night, and then we will have a room while Austin is in the
        hospital.
        > I will stay in the PICU with Austin and Doug will stay at RMcD at
        > night, and then we will have somewhere to eat and take showers,
        etc.
        > Austin is excited about staying at Ronald's new house. We have
        > stayed at one at Egleston in Atlanta before, so he likes to visit
        > Ronald's house. I hope staying there Sunday will help Austin and
        let
        > him not be so nervous.
        >
        > I spoke with Dr. Troup today, and he said he made sure yesterday
        the
        > anethesiologist scheduled for the surgery knew ALL about Moya
        > Moya :0) so we should be ready to go on Monday.
        >
        > I will try to post and let eveyone know how he is doing. Please
        keep
        > us in your prayers.
        >
        > Danette
      • jane wood