Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] What Medications Is Your Child On Afte...

  • mandy harmon
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2004
      When I last metioned other meds to Dr Scott he said he prefered the asprirn.
      Other meds have diffrent side effects and that is what he prefered . That
      was a few years ago so he could have changed since then.

      Mandy

      >From: mdkempes@...
      >To: parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] What Medications Is Your
      >Child On Afte...
      >Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 20:59:01 EST
      >
      >Annette,
      >
      >I haven't posted much in quite a while. My daughter Allison was diagnosed
      >last summer (July) and operated on in early November on the right side. So
      >far,
      >there are no symptoms
      >on the left side. She has been on 1 baby aspirin per day since her initial
      >diagnosis. According to Dr. Scott, she will be on the baby aspirin for the
      >rest of her life. It sounds like either different doctors prescribe
      >different
      >follow-up meds or perhaps, the meds are prescribed depending on the history
      >and
      >severity of the condition....would be interesting to ask Dr. Scott for his
      >thoughts....
      >
      >Good Luck,
      >
      >Julia

      Tax headache? MSN Money provides relief with tax tips, tools, IRS forms and
      more! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/workshop/welcome.asp