Just Back From Boston

  • marlew47
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2004
      My 15 month old daughter just had two surgeries with Dr. Scott at
      CHB. We were there from Florida for 20 days. If anyone would like to
      read about our experiences, I created a Care Page through CHB. Here's
      how you access it:

      http://www.tlcontact.com/ServeCarePage?cpn=ChloeDanzeisen

      You have to register on the site, but it only takes a minute. I am
      now an expert on how to get through uprooting a family in Florida for
      3 weeks and going to the best facility and doctors in Boston, so
      please let me know if I can help anyone else.