Re: Surgery in Boston?

  • sokunut
    Message 1 of 47 , Nov 26, 2001
      Thanks for the replies about surgery with Dr.
      Scott in Boston. What surgeries did your children have?
      The pial synangiosis surgery has been recommended for
      my son, but I've heard talk about a bypass also.
      Others say a bypass is technically very difficult with
      kids, since their arteries are so small. Also, which
      arteries were involved? My son's is his middle cerebral
      artery. Thanks for your information.<br><br>Sue
    • leilei543
      Message 47 of 47 , Jan 25, 2002
        Hello Ida,<br> I too would love to chat...You can email me here at Leilei543@.... I have a 5 year old son with moyamoya. He was diagnosed last spring and had surgery this past August.