A Fellow parent needs our help.....

  • mdkempes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2 8:05 PM
      Dear Friends,

      I have heard many of your stories and know how grateful we are for Dr. Scott
      and the miraculous surgeries he has performed on our children to treat the
      Moya Moya. I know many of the stories about what you all have suffered with your
      children. A fellow parent that I have been corresponding with is very
      scared. Her daughter is scheduled for surgery on both sides in December with Dr.
      Scott but some friends and family are trying to tell her to wait and just leave
      her daughter alone for right now and do it when she is older. She is confused
      and doesn't know the best thing to do and is very afraid that it will be an
      awful experience for her daughter, and her daughter is scared also.

      I have provided her alot of info but she could really use the encouragement
      and reassurance of all of you who have been there and felt the fear and then
      seen the miracle of Dr. Scotts work. Please email Li with information about
      what your experiences were. I know it will help her feel more sure about what
      she is doing.

      (lichan196@...)

      Thank you all so much.

      Julia