Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] im a new member

  • RGrace5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2003
      Hello, sorry it took so long to respond but I havn't been on the comp.
      much.My daughter was diagnosed at 4 and had 2 surgeries, and 5 strokes.She is doing
      great since the surgeries and has had no new strokes.She is now 6 and
      regaining what was lost in the strokes.How is your daughter doing now.Would love to
      hear about your experience.
      Mary