Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] Hello,Daughter 20

  • ernestcatino
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2003
      Thank you for your response. I will be suggesting the Diamox to the
      neurologist. My daughter continues to experience spells of temporary
      hand and leg weakness/numbness with some trouble breathing and
      dizziness. I will also try emailing Scott. I believe he local
      neurologist is very sincere and concerned but a bit of a loss.

      --- In parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@yahoogroups.com,