Date for Tyler's Surgery

  • oneofakindco
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2003
      Finally, got approval for Tyler to go to CA for his surgery. We have
      to be there June 16th and the first surgery will be the 18th. The
      second surgey will be the 25th. Still a little wait, but at least we
      have a date!
    • chbrigger
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2003
        What great news. We will be thinking of you and praying for Tyler.
        Keep us posted.

        Heather (Mom to Erik-7 1/2yrs and Katie 6 yrs both with Moyamoya and
        big sister Ellie 9)

        --- In parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@yahoogroups.com, "oneofakindco"