Finally some results

  • oneofakindco
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 5:36 AM
      I finally found a doctor that , although he had never seen a case of
      MM, did enough research to explain the pros and cons of both the
      indirect and the direct method. It was nice to have a doctor show me
      enough respect to explain his opinion and listen to my concerns.
      Although he seems to prefer the indirect method, he understands where
      I'm coming from and is going to help me get a referal to Dr.
      Stienberg. With a referal Medicaid should be able to make their
      decision a little quicker. I'll let you know what happens
      next.......thanks for all your support. Rena