11yr with Moya-Moya

  • Richard W. Bates
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      Rena,
      If you haven't already done so- check out http://www.moyamoya.com/. it will explain allot of your questions. If you live in CO it would be allot easier for you to go to Sanford than to go to Boston, I recommend that you watch the video on the web site.
      My heart goes out to you and your family. We found out that our 3yr old grand daughter has moya moya on ground hog day. February 2. We will be traveling to Boston this weekend, she is scheduled for surgery next Tues. I will try to keep everyone updated as best as I can.
      Please keep us informed Rena, there are allot of people out there that care and are in prayer for your son and family.

      Richard