Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] My son'd diagnosis of MM

  • katdogden
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 28, 2003
      --- In parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@yahoogroups.com, Rena
      <oneofakindco@y...> wrote:

      > Rhonda,
      > He's in Stanford CA. There is a link to his site and email on
      www.moyamoya.com if you need anymore info, it's a great site and
      helped me alot.
      > Rena
      > Rhonda Gasiorowski <lovemom@w...> wrote:Where is Dr. Steinberg
      from? Rhonda

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.

      > Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your
      desktop!

      >Hi Rena:
      I hope all goes well with Steinberg. He performed my son's surgeries
      and is just fantastic. Brian is doing very well. We spent almost 6
      weeks at Ronald McDonald HOuse and had incredible support from all
      there. Please give me a holler if you want to talk about Stanford
      and the way everything works............Kathy