Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] Re: Adolescents with MM

  • Anne Eason
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2003
      Thanks for your reply. I'm glad to say my daughter is doing fine. We too, are at about a two year mark from the surgery. Hers was done at Children's Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio.
      She was one of the lucky ones who never had a stroke..just TIA's. She has a lifelong history of headaches, previously diagnosed as migraines. That has improved so much, too, since the surgery. She also takes an aspirin daily.
      Glad to hear about your son Geoff and his progress. My daughter is also nearly 15. Even though it's frustrating, it's nice to be dealing with normal adolescent issues, don't you think?