my son just had follow-up MRI

  • mikeiz12
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2003
      Hi everyone I am sorry I have not written in awhile but my messages
      kept "bouncing" back to me. It took some time to fix. I am glad to
      hear all the news. I am praying for good news for all, but I
      appreciate people sharing their challenges too because it gives me
      a "heads-up" for my own son. Thank you. My so Charlie just had his
      six month post op surgery MRI. He is also being followed by Dr.
      Scott. Things looked good, so we are relieved. He has his
      arteriogram in July. Thanks for alerting me to the possibility of
      headaches. I would of just thought he was haveing a bad reaction to
      the anethesia or worse. He is only 2 and after his stroke in 2002
      his speech is delayed. I am going to try to chat on the 24th; hope
      there will be a group. Sheila